Make your life easier with the TOPAZ, T-S460 signature pad
The Topaz T-S460 is a low-cost, pressure-sensitive electronic signature pad that features all the high-quality biometric and forensic capture techniques of a SignatureGem tablet but with a low-cost touchpad and stylus in place of the active electromagnetic pen and sensor. It is a compact (4.3”W x 1.4"L) device that is easy to use and transport.
The T-S460 features a touchpad (protected by an optional replaceable overlay for longer life) and stylus. The signature is displayed on the computer screen, making it easy for the signer to see what they are signing. The pad also supports multiple signatures, so multiple people can sign the same document.
Forget pen & paper - get precision signatures every time
The T-S460 is a reliable and secure way to capture electronic signatures. It uses a variety of techniques to ensure the authenticity and integrity of the signature, including:
- Pressure sensitivity: The pad measures the amount of pressure applied to the touchpad, which helps to prevent forgeries.
- Biometric data: The pad captures the signer's unique signature dynamics, such as the speed and direction of their strokes.
- Image capture: The pad captures an image of the signer's signature, which can be used for verification purposes.
The T-S460 is a versatile device that can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- E-commerce: The T-S460 can be used to collect signatures for online orders and contracts.
- Healthcare: The T-S460 can be used to collect signatures for medical consent forms and other documents.
- Legal: The T-S460 can be used to collect signatures for contracts, leases, and other legal documents.
- Government: The T-S460 can be used to collect signatures for passports, driver's licenses, and other government documents.
The T-S460 is a cost-effective and secure way to capture electronic signatures. It is easy to use and transport, and it can be used for a variety of applications.